|Category||Production Rep||Job type||Full Time|
Summary/Responsibilities of this position:
Central Market is seeking a Production Representative with availability to include days, evenings, and weekends to handle the freshest, quality of ingredients.
Assignments will vary dependant on Department in Store.
Duties of this position include:
- Include mixing, shaping, baking, wrapping and stocking of products
- Ensures quality control of all product before sending to sales floor
- Maintains sanitation in the department
- Maintains organization of back storage, freezer, walk-in and production area
- Reads and executes daily production list
- Provides customer service as required such as answering questions, taking orders on the phone
- Assists in monitoring the quality of goods and monitors shrink
- Orders and receives products and supplies
- Maintains transfer records
- Preps, wraps, prices, sells, and stocks products continuously
- Demos, or prepares customer samples for self-serve
- Provides superlative customers service
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Experience with commercial production preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (minimum of 50 lbs.) Bend, reach, push, and pull.
- Ability to work overnight and flexible schedules (days, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Knowledge and preparation of baking goods preferred.
- Values diversity