|Category||Targeted Marketing||Job type||Full Time|
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. ','H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. ','Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. ','H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation, operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $28 billion. Our Targeted Marketing Team creates and optimizes direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns that help drive loyalty and sales.
As a Targeted Marketing Manager II, you'll manage / be ultimately accountable for multi-channeled, targeted marketing campaign projects via direct mail, email, coupons, SMS, and push.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... ability to collaborate with traditional / digital advertising teams?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... financial / ops knowledge to prioritize data-driven plans and make results-based decisions?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... drive to set up flawless campaign elements that directly impact budget, forecasting, and closed-loop reporting?
We're looking for someone with:
- a bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience
- project management, communications, and analytical skills
What is the work?
Management / Project Management:
- Manages / executes campaign projects through post-campaign analysis; plans timelines, ensures they-re met; develops / manages campaign strategy; owns targeted marketing campaigns and results
- Ensures flawless set-up of campaign elements that directly impact budget, forecasting, and closed-loop reporting
- Collaborates with Business Development Managers to understand business needs / opportunity areas to inform campaign strategy
- Collaborates with creative, design, and development Partners to bring targeted marketing campaigns to life; ensures they meet intended business needs, stay on-brand, and put the customer first
- Collaborates with Customer Data Analytics to inform strategy, customer targeting, test design, content, offers, and measurement plans, and deliver closed-loop results with actionable insights
- Collaborates with Coupon Team on offer strategies
- Collaborates with promotions team and Digital Tech Partners to create effective targeted offers
- Finalizes creative briefs, marketing plans
- Ensures adherence with process standards and channel best practices
- Oversees / adheres to campaign budgeting
- Applies financial / operational understanding to focus on key performance metrics / financial drivers to prioritize data-driven testing plans and make results-based decisions
- Records / reports on pre- and post-campaign learnings
- Creates / publishes executive-level summaries, annual plans, and roadmaps to drive awareness and understanding of department-level efforts
What is your background?
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or comparable experience
- 7+ years of experience in project management, customer reporting, retail operations, and / or traditional and digital marketing channels
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Targeted Marketing Manager II?
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (CRM), Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding of marketing-related financial / operational aspects, specifically key performance metrics and financial drivers that help prioritize planning and decision-making
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and programs / applications required by the job
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between projects / tasks
- Ability to foster / mentor more junior members of the team
- Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment
- Travel by car or plane with overnight stays
- Work extended hours; sit for extended periods