|Category||Store Recovery Clerk||Job type||Part Time|
Responsible for daily recovery of all store areas; ensures store is clean and well stocked.
Essential duties and responsibilities include performing the following duties in the Front End, Center Store, and Perishables departments
-Participate with a total store mindset.
-Recovers items on store shelves, grocery areas, drugstore/GM areas, Wall of Value and all merchandising fixtures as needed throughout the store.
-Scans Customer items, and handles financial transactions as needed.
-Provide excellent Customer Service by answering product-related questions and helping Customers.
-Organizes, cleans, empties bins, prepares sales floor.
-Collects carts from the parking lot.
-Eliminates cardboard and trash on shelves and merchandising fixtures throughout the store.
-Cleans shelves and all merchandising fixtures and keeps sales floor area clean and safe.
-Assists with stocking and refill merchandise as needed
-May assist with loading, unloading, and moving heavy, bulky products to support in-stock conditions.
-Checks shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality.
-Reports all out of date and damaged product received issues to the Inventory Flow Manager.
-Adheres to all SOPs.
-Maintains standards for safety and sanitation.
-Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product.
-Achieves productivity standards
-Complies with all Federal, State and Company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety and sanitation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience preferred:
-Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
-Previous JVSS Scanner experience or equivalent
-Excellent Customer Service skills
-Ability to prioritize and handle cross functional tasks
-Basic communication skills
-Must be able to work afternoons and evenings
-Must be able to use Material Handling Equipment
Must successfully complete required job skills and compliance-related training.
The essential all-encompassing physical requirements of the Store Recovery Clerk include:
- Occasionally: sits, reaches overhead, reaches at shoulder, reaches at knee, reaches at floor, bends, stoops, squats, crouches, kneels, climbs stairs, climbs ladders, pivots, twists, pinches
- Frequently: stands, walks, pushes/pulls, performs fine motor movements
- Constantly: reaches at waist, grasps
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lift up to 63 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage in excess of 94 lbs.
- It is the responsibility of the individual partner to never lift beyond his/her own safe lifting limit. If the partner feels that an item is too heavy to lift, push/pull, and/or carry, the partner must: (1) break the box down into lighter/smaller, more manageable components, which he/she is comfortable with safely handling; (2) ask for assistance from another partner; or (3) ask for assistance from a manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Occasionally exposed to: wet, cold, and heat (non-weather) and loud noises.
- This work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision.
- The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs.